Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Saturday Outing

Waking up early in the morning and got nothing much I can do after clean up my room and had my breakfast so I decided to bring my lovely camera go out for some shooting and Im out from house bout 12.30pm for lunch with few of my friends then heading to Dataran Pahlawan once finish my lunch and took some photos on my way for lunch and shopping complex.

And when I get into Dataran Pahlawan and there's so much of peoples at the concourse area and then I just realise that today MyFM having some activities there and I was so excited and get out my camera and ready for some shoot of those DJ and this is some of the photos I get and also a simple design done by ME

Photobucket

Comments are welcome!

More photos will be uplaoding very soon, stay tune!

No comments: