Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Bride

Im sure everyone biggest dream is to married with someone they truely love and did you ever dream of wearing a beautiful wedding gown infront of the special someone and he'll be telling you that 'Oh my gosh! You are the most gorgeous bride in the world and thank GOD bring you into my life and make my life perfect!' *and that's what I always dream of telling my bride.. hehe!*

What makes me suddenly blog about getting married?
The feelings came to my mind when I'm doing wedding photos design for my friend modeling work and this is the outcome that I did for some of the photos she sent me, it's a simple design cause I don't like complicated things so it goes just the same when I'm doing designing or photographing works.

Photobucket

Enjoy!



1 comment:

夏娃公主 said...

怎么了你累了,说好的幸福呢?
我看到婚姻就有点害怕了。。
但是,简单就是美~,不错咯!^^