Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Job

Sorry friends for being the 'dead' blogger for so long... I guess most of you already stop visiting my 'dead' blog too! Have been busy with my work for the past few months cause wushu competition coming and need to train my students more and plus with some performance around and need to think of the performance for students too.... and also busy with some photographing and design work lately... so sorry!

Here's the 1st time ever I'm going to share the performance of my students to all my blogmates and friends around Malaysia. Hope that you all wont stop visiting my blog although I seldom update =P

1st Performance of the night!


2nd Performance


Video Recording by: Richard Yap

So this is what I've been busying for the past few months and now another work that I've done last month, 'The Wedding Photographers' photographing & design!

It's more into magazine style of design & hope that all of you out there will like it and comments are most welcomed ^^

Cover
Photobucket

Contents
Photobucket

So these task make me got not enough sleep most of the days throughout the months and hopefully after the wushu competition at Kuala Lumpur end of this month will make my life back to normal! So wish me luck ya ^^

No comments: