Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Before & After

Before I start to post the wedding day photos, I would like to post a picture that I've done some editing & effect on it few days ago. When I first saw this photo, suddenly I got the idea of making it a magazine cover for the Male group so I choosed FHM, the most common magazine that everyone know bout it.

Photobucket

Here's the original picture on the left side and the one after I done editing to it on the right side. I feel it's not really a perfect editing but I'll keep train myself and practice more and read more books bout photo editing so can produce more nice photographing work!

Lastly, wedding day photos will be on after this week cause tomorrow going to KL to do another wedding shooting for this pairs of bride & groom.

9 comments:

Sylvia Easter said...

NICE WORK ~~
that girl look like amber chia :)
Or she is real amber chia?
hahahaha

IvanK. said...

THX THX!
haha... she's not amber la, just a fren i knew from blogger

Jiashin. said...

omg amber chia? LOL. anyways, i think its very nice, thanks! :) will blog about it soon heh :)

Adele Chow said...

Lol, jiashin is amber? HAHAHA!!!
NICE LAH THE EDITS :D

Miss Emelyn said...

wow nice wad..
=)
need learn from u ady
my editing sucksss

IvanK. said...

hahaha.. no la, im just a newbie lo... need to learn from more 'shi fu' ^^ but thx for ur compliment anyway! =D

Nicole said...

Nice.. The edits are nice.. and so it the cover design..

Agnes Sim said...

wow...good editing! ;-)

IvanK. said...

haha... thanks thanks for all the compliments and praise ^^ appreaciate it =)