Sunday, March 1, 2009

Photo Shootin

Been so busy recently until left my bloggie alone. So sorry bloggie!

It's been so long since the last I update my blog.... hmm.... actually I got no idea what to update about my blog since I start work in office... gosh! Feel that my idea are getting 'karat'! Hahahahaha!!!! And my memories getting worst too.... hardly can remember things that I need to do and being asked to do. I'm getting old or the work I'm doing start to take over my art idea and my writing skills?? *gosh! I really not suitable in office*

I've done a group of wedding dinner photoshooting yesterday... It was a tiring job for photographer but once you start 'clicking' for the 1st photo "kachak... kachak!!" the feelings of getting tired are not in your dictionary anymore until the end of the dinner or event. *trust me... photographer job aint easy*

I start my shooting at 6.30pm and the dinner last for more than 2 hours... and guess what, for this 2 hours I believe that peoples who's busy doin video recording, photo shooting & arranging the program don't get to eat more than 5 dishes of food. Such as peoples like family members of the bride & groom, photographers & other crews working hard for the dinner! *so it's not an easy job to get married too*

Photo's haven upload into my PC yet so photo's will be up very soon.... and thanks for those who keep browsing my blog since the last update I've done!

Stay tune!

3 comments:

Sylvia Easter said...

加油^^

S T E P H A N I E said...

thanks for dropping by

Miss Emelyn said...

looking forward to see those pics =]