Monday, March 23, 2009

A Little Too Not Over You

"Tell me why... you're so hard to forget... don't remind me...
I'm not over it... tell me why... I can't seems to face the truth...
I just a little too not over you..... not over you"

Have been listening to this song, 'A Little Too Not Over You' by David Archuleta over and over again when I feel so down in the moods now & remind me bout something sad that's happening to me recently. The 1st things that borthering me is my job and 2nd things is someone that's being part of my life now. 

So, I would start expressing my feelings bout my feelings towards a girl that appear in my life. It might not be serious for you but it's really effected my daily lifestyle... you've been into my life for quite some times and you are part of my life. I tought I can continue my daily routine without news from you but my tought wrong... I realise that you are part of my life & how important you are to me. Maybe I just went too much over feels bout you and now this is happening... and I think I should listen to your advice, don't think over bout our relationship. And.... suddenly this feels came towards me and I cried *who said that guys/boys cant cried?* Yea... I cried for missing someone too much!

2nd, is bout my work... have been doing this job for almost 1 yrs... tout I will bla before 6 months time but I already work for it almost 1 yrs... It's not really a suitable job for me cause I don't really enjoy it until now although getting used to the work flow. Is not the things that I'll work for long term... Insurance.... not really my type. And I know it's not a good time to change my current job cause the market is not stabil for the moment so I just got to stick back to my current work. Doing over 3 persons job for 1 person paid... not worth it but what to do, hardly can get a job now... HANG ON IVAN!!!! YOU CAN GET THROUGH THIS *comforting myself cause nobody comforting me, haha!*

Hardly get to sleep well recently cause too much troubles happening to me other than the 2 main problems I mentioned up there. So the wedding photos I've promised to post had to be postponed.... Sorry!

2 comments:

Jia Shin Lee said...

hang on there :) i'm sure everything will be fine

IvanK. said...

hmm... will be holding on... to be a better man and a better partner for my beloved! thx for ur concern, appreciate it *touched*