Saturday, November 22, 2008

Alone

Photobucket

-I was alone and stressed out. But that won't bring me down-

Was sitting alone infront of my pc and wondering bout lots of things that's happening to me in this years and I feel that actually I've learn alot from the past but this isn't the life that I wanted to and I'll continue to try and try to achieves something... something that I always wanted to & ofcause the 1st thing is that to start up my own little business *hopefully it'll work*

As everyone know that I'm interested in arts but don't get any chances to learn more bout designing & arts so I'll just continue my photographing & designing works slowly and get to know more peoples in this field to learn more technique from them. *wish that they'll teach me something and not being selfish =P*

And today I get scratched by my friend on my abdomen & get a mark on my abdomen aswell =.=" not painful but with the reddish mark... It's looks like hurting, hahaha!!!

Photobucket

Hmm... This weekends gonna be the most boring weekends I ever had cause all my gang *friends* already went to Ipoh for World Chin Woo Carnival & my cousin are taking part in the wushu competition. I cant make it to support him at there but I would like to wish him all the best and hopefully can get a good results in the competition!

No comments: