Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

Photobucket
Arghhh!!!  I'm tagged by evont...

Take a recent picture of yourself or
Take your picture of yourself right now.
Dont change your clothes, dont fix your hair...
Just take a picture.
Post that picture with no editing.
Post these instructions with your picture.
Tag 5 people to do this.


=.=" why? why me?? lolz!
First time ever too for me to snap photo without styling up my hairs >.<
hmm.... now I have to tag 5 more peoples to do the same, muahahahahaha!!!

RICHARD!!
JENNY!!
YENJI!!!
ROGER!!!
EE SHEU!!!

Muahahahahaha! For those who I've tagged please continue doing this to others!
Errr... can I tag another few friends of mine?? Muahahaha! Don't care! I wanna tag more =P
And here's the 2nd list of friends I wanna tag ^^

FANNY!! *Dollygurl*
JIA XIN!!
DANIEL CHAN!!!
ROLAND!!!
MIN FANG!!

p/s: I got not much different afterall =P

No comments: