Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Arts

I was viewing through all old designing that I've done when I 1st adapted myself into the photographing & design field and I almost forget that I actually had done quite some magazine cover design for my friends, haha!

And here are those design I've done for them for the past 3 yrs if I'm not mistaken *teehee*

Photobucket
1st it was my MAKAN magazine cover

Photobucket
Then it's the V Mag front cover...

Photobucket
And this is the Seventeen Magazine cover that I did for my friend at KL

Photobucket
This is my friend from Kuantan

Photobucket
And this is one of my favourite design for food magazine and I named it 'the delicious' ^^

Photobucket
Here is another favourite of mine for my friend photo shooting shoot

Photobucket
The design goes on to this FHM magazine cover featuring another of my friend, Candii

Photobucket
And lastly, this is an old friend of mine and this design was done when the movie 'the memois of a geisha' was shown in the cinema =P

Wow... I cant believe that I actually had done so much of design in the past few years... hahaha! *shock sendiri in the progress*

No comments: