Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just Realise

Hmm... It's a damn boring weekends, never felt so bored before. Sigh!

And I just realise that I really got not much of friends around me.... I knew lots of peoples but those that really close with me and hang along with me the most only got 4-6 persons only. I never knew that I only got so few of friends that really can hang along.... And all of them are my wushu pal.

This weekends, all of them already went to Ipoh for World Chin Woo Carnival and left only me alone in Melaka cause I cant get my leave to go together with them. Haihz! And only I just realise that..... I got few friends! All this while I tout I got lots of friends and can be hang around with when I'm alone but that's wrong and I'm just alone now.... Alone in my bedroom, staring on my monitor and blogging.

Other than blogging, I really got no idea what can I do.... Went shopping alone? movie alone? That's just not me if I go for those alone. I cant be alone, I cant stand the lonely feelings.... & feelings of being dumped. Those feelings are just too heavy for me to carry along.

And guess what... I'm all ALONE now!

No comments: