Sunday, January 25, 2009

1st

Photobucket

My 1st masterpiece of wallpaper design for my dearest friend, evont!

I personally love this photo alot and it's actually snap by a friend of mine in The One Academy, Fanny! She's a cute girl and her blog are full with photos took by her wherever she go... I love her photographing work... I bet whoever viewed her blog before surely felt in love with her blog *http://iamdollygurl.blogspot.com/* you can check out her blog with this link!

The photo was from Fanny and the others design was simply done by me! Hehe! This is the 1st time I post something bout my friends in KL... evont & Fanny.... 'feel lucky or not? haha!' *shock sendiri again... muahahahaha!*

Hope the coming new year for chinese will be a year full with fortune and wealth! Take care everyone!

4 comments:

April said...

aik~ leng leng wo~

IvanK. said...

^^ thanks april

April said...

your welcome~ *jealous* ala..never do for april...wakakaka ... tt.tt hahahaha

IvanK. said...

hahaha... you want? sent me one of your photos and i tink of a design for you lo ^^