Friday, January 30, 2009

Temple On Chinese New Year

Photobucket

Went to a temple my mum used to bring me when I'm still a kid on Chinese New Year eve after countdown at Jonker Street.

Lots of people went there to pray for their families on the brand new year for prosper & wealth but for me... I just wish everyone had a happy and smooth year ahead. Although there's full with peoples but is not as much as the year before... maybe cause of the rain on Chinese New Year eve.

Hmm.... every year, everyone are doing the same old things on Chinese New Year and for this year... I want to get a GF and bring her visiting on the next Chinese New Year... Hahahaha!!! *my little dream* Hope will come true la

2 comments:

April said...

hmm..it seems like everyone is going to temple during cny but me...sad...

no worry, i'm sure you little dream will come true~ and you'll get to bring her to temple EVERY YEAR!! ...hehehe..happily ever after. ;)

IvanK. said...

haha... hope my little dream will come true la =P and hope ur dream will come true too ^^