Monday, January 12, 2009

Not A Good Start

It's a new beginning of a brand new year but things seems to be not that well.

Have been working almost 7 months now and I still don't feel enjoy with the job I'm working. What's wrong with me? I've been thinking bout what's actually I really want to do almost everyday before I went to bed.

I start to miss studying life now cause there's not much of presure and stress when studying. We only have to make sure our results in studies are good then that's all, not like after you work... you have to think of something more further. Since the day we start to work, we have to think of paying this and that then spending money every months and not saving much of the money we earned.

The year 2009, tout it'll be a great start but things just not like how we wish for.... the market are not stabil now... everyone scared of losing their jobs and you'll be hearing peoples saying that 'you are lucky to have a job now' but did they think of whether we are satisfied or enjoy the job that we had?? It's not easy to continue doing something that we don't like for a long period... just like me, have been working in an insurance company for more than half years but none of the day I'm really enjoy working... I have to wearing a 'mask' everyday I went to the office. 

Yeah! the salary is higher and weekends no need to work but am I happy and really enjoy the working enviroment? The answer is 'IM NOT!' 

Office jobs sounds to be a very good job for everyone but if you are really not into that kind of job better don't gave it a try... It would be better if you go for a job that you really wish to adapt in. Don't try to be like me... trying to not make my family worried bout me... I go for something that I don't like... after graduate from secondary schools, I've choosen IT but the things that I like is bout arts... but cant get to learn it. And now Im trying to get a job that I really like but end up working in an office... facing walls... the irritating boss, ewwww!!! Those double faces colleagues 

Hate the politics, argh!!!

Hope that after Chinese New Year I can get a better job no matter the salary is high or low... I'll leave my current company. Wish me luck

3 comments:

jellyfish@jt said...

Good Luck ^o^

April said...

I'll wish you~ GOOD LUCK..
and best year ahead !!

Thanks for droppin by my lousy bloggy though...oh, yea yea, we kinda have almost-similar bloggy name. I'll be checkin ur bloggy form now on.. Xp keke.

-JoyCe- said...

what can i say??Gud luck~~~