Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

2008 is over and now it's the start of 2009!
Oh gosh! I'm getting old and yet I'm still not very successful... sigh!

I guess that everyone are cheering in the night club on 31st December 2008 to welcome the brand new year while for me 2008 isn't a good year to me... everything just not goes smoothly... Whatever I plan just not working... sigh! Really consider a bad years to me...

So for the brand new year, I hope that I can get to achieve what I've been trying out for the past few years. And  I wish that peoples do gave me a chance to try out things and jobs that I've never done before. If there's a chance, I'll really appreciate it and do my best... So if there's any modeling job that you think suitable for me do let me know ^^

For 2009, I got some task that I hope that I could achieve it in this year... Will try all my best to achieve it no matter how hard it's gonna be.

Actually I got no idea what to write for this post... Just feel want to update my blog so just trying to write a nice one but I think this post is sucks... hope you guys & girls wont mind, haha! So before I end this post, I wish to thanks everyone that I knew and thanks for being there when I need you. Lastly, thanks to YOU for coming into my life and paint my life! No matter it's something sad or something happy, I'll still appreciate everything... Thanks!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


No comments: